Accounts Payable Manager
Key Activities & Deliverables
- Create and lead a high performing team of senior analyst and analyst
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Take lead in issue resolution on operational matters
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Build and sustain effective relationships with local business to deliver performance and implement best practice
- Establish annual objectives / goals with the P2P operations team to ensure resources are utilized appropriately, performance are maintained and Shared Services goals/objectives are accomplished
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Manage SLA and performance targets related to Accounts Payable activities and deliverables
- Promote a working environment that encourages personal development and work stream improvement. Develop staff and their career goals; leading teams to execute on operational targets
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Motivate team members
- Initiate and organize team building activities
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments, manage performance issues when required
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Identify the skills and talents required to meet the business objectives for all functions/tasks within the P2P operations team
- Ensure all business activities comply with relevant Company SOPs, local laws and are of high ethical standards - Back up head of department during his/her absence
Documentation & Controlling
- Ensure a high level of understanding of the local business requirements and implement/operate financial control and governance to a standard that ensure Financial Controls Framework and Audit requirements are met Transformation/ Continuous Improvement Implementations
- Lead and proactively identify, recommend and implement solutions in consultation with the management for continuous improvement opportunities. This includes reviewing updated process documentation.
- Ensure effective knowledge transfer for sustainable development knowledge and sharing of best practices within the team Coaching/Sharing - Identify training needs, build capability and provide coaching
- Contribute inputs/findings to establish a knowledge database of issues encountered and propose resolution steps to facilitate continuous learning development and cross sharing of knowledge and lessons learnt across the teams
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Process and System knowledge
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- At least 3 years of experience in managing transactional accounting teams, in a performance driven environment.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP or other ERP / Accounting systems.
Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.