An opportunity to work for an organisation with a direct impact on UK Health as a Management Accountant based in Central Leeds. A 1 - 2 year contract with a varied portfolio of work to deliver.
Leeds based with a national focus, a great opportunity to feel that your accountancy skills are being used to contribute to the improvement of the UK's healthcare.
As Management Accountant you will have a number of key areas to deliver including:
- Leading on accounting processes at both month end and year end as a key contact for operational teams, offering specialist financial input and advice, financial analysis and decision support.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and delivering a suite of management information to each of the local teams, exploiting advanced features of Excel (power query, charts, pivots, etc) together with Oracle financials.
- Supporting the annual budget setting process.
- Work collaboratively to create and evolve a culture of sound budgetary management, financial probity and value for money.
- Lead, management and develop a team of two Assistant Management Accountants.
Ideally candidates will be fully qualified ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA ) with a good track record of financial modeling within a previous Management Accountant role
c£35,000 - £45,000 depending upon relevant experience
Market leading pension scheme
26 days holidays plus statutory days
Parking rota for central Leeds parking c. every 6 weeks