Senior Manager/Associate Director - Restructuring Services
This is an exciting opportunity to join the South West's market-leading Restructuring Services group in Bristol, where you will work alongside a strong team advising the boards, management teams, lenders and shareholders of companies, which are under-performing and/or facing financing issues.
The Bristol office is a full service practice from corporate advisory to insolvency.
Our client are market leading and increasing the global impact they make on their clients. This is driven by their very strong internal focus on respect and inclusion. Internally, they also offer great agile working arrangements to assist their employee's with everyday life.
A truly leading employer in the South West of England.
As an Senior Manager/Assistant Director, based in Bristol, you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of engagements across all sectors, with responsibility for leading on-the-ground teams, managing junior staff and supporting the partners in client-facing delivery.
The type of work that you will get involved in may include:
- Business Reviews for lenders and corporates
- Short term cash flow reviews, monitoring and cash management
- Developing options including contingency planning
- Supporting management teams preparing and challenging business plans, short term cash flow forecasts and restructuring plans.
- Project managing all or parts of the engagement, providing support to the director/partner in managing external stakeholders as well as managing RS and other service line teams involved
- Managed exit work developing exit options such as closure and accelerated sale
- Actively support business development activities using your own contact network as well as supporting partner-led marketing and sales activities
- Identify and pursue potential opportunities using your own network as well as participating in existing business development programmes and key client accounts
To qualify for this Senior Manager/Associate Director position based in Bristol, you must have:
* Broad financial restructuring experience;
* ACA or other recognised accountancy qualification (JIEB qualification helpful but not pre requisite)
* Understanding of debt markets, banking, loan agreements and other relevant financial and legal documentation
* Very strong analytical skills, including: financial analysis, business planning, short-term cash flows, financing options.
* Ability to formulate contingency plans
* Excellent interpersonal skills and evidence of leading clients/ providing advice in difficult situations
* Strong project management skills
* Ability to lead small teams and develop people
* Ability to conduct business in fluent oral and written English is a pre-requisite
Very competitive base Salary
£6,000 Flexible Benefit Contribution (Could take as cash)
Holidays, starting at 25 days a year
A flexible contributory pension arrangement with matching contributions
Life assurance of six times your core salary
Occupational sick pay
Personal accident insurance