Bookkeeper (Part Time)
A permanent Part Time posistion has arisen for a Bookkeeper to join a medium sized Consultancy business in Watford. Varied stand alone role reporting into a friendly and hands on Managing Director.
You will be required to work 22.5 hours a week (ideally spread over 3 full days but this is flexible) and will required to manage the Finance Function for the business. An external Accountant will assist with the Month End/Year End reporting so you will be required to complete the rest.
My client are an SME organisation based in the heart of Watford, Hertfordshire. They are within the Consultancy and Business Services sector and have ambitious plans to grow within the next few years and are seeking like minded individuals who are looking to join their exciting journey. They offer flexible working hours, free parking and a friendly and stable working environment.
- Working on a permanent part time basis (22.5 hours a week)
- Reporting into a hands on Managing Director
- Stand Alone Bookkeeper Role
- Ensures accurate management and data entry into accounting software packages and company spreadsheets
- Sales Ledger & Credit Control
- Purchase ledger duties
- Handling externam queries via telephone and email
- Liasing with the external accountancy firm
- Inputting receipts
- Assists with cost control/budgeting
- Finance administrative duties, including scanning; filing and photocopying, as needed
- A background in a similar Bookkeeping role is essential
- Someone who is looking to work part time
- Good attention to detail
- Professional person who works well in a team environment
- Loyal person, good time management
- Xero experience is ideal but not essential
- An intermediate Excel user
Whats on offer?
- A permanent Part Time Bookkeeper role for a growing company
- Competitive salary of £27,000 - £35,000
- Flexible working hours and good benefits
- Free Parking
- Bookkeeper (Part Time)