Audit & Accounts Senior
This market leading accountancy practice are currently recruiting for and Audit & Accounts Senior to join their team. This firm, based in Beaconsfield has an enviable reputation locally as well as across the wider market. The role would predominantly include helping to maintain a high standard of Audit & Accounts services in a rapidly developing, digital environment.
My client are one of the fastest growing providers of business advice and accounting services. They service a diverse client base including owner managed businesses and mid-sized companies. They have a very talented team in the Beaconsfield office with a great working culture that is both professional as well as sociable and fun.
The key responsibilities of this Audit & Accounts Senior role would be:
- Planning and carrying out Audit assignments in accordance with company policy and adhering to regulations.
- Supervising and managing junior members of staff, providing post assignment appraisals and assisting Managers / Partners with feedback.
- Prepare financial statements for clients ensuring they meet legislation.
- Recognise opportunities for clients to grow
- Maximise business development opportunities
The ideal candidate for this Audit & Accounts Senior role will be:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Up to date with audit & accounting standards
- Broad knowledge of business taxation
- Able to work to deadlines effectively
- Professional and approachable manner
On offer for the successful Audit & Accounts Senior:
- Very competitive starting salary
- Benefits commensurate with being part of a market leading business
- The opportunity to join a high performing team