Interim Assistant Accountant
Page Personnel have an excellent opportunity available for an Assistant Accountant to start an immediate assignment at a business in Manchester City Centre. The role is to cover sickness so will be for approximately 3-4 weeks, which is perfect for anybody who is currently immediately available and looking for work.
A fast growing technology consultancy business with offices right in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
As an Assistant Accountant, you will report directly to the Group CFO, responsible for maintaining the purchase ledger and credit control. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing high volume invoices
- Manual payment runs
- Processing expense runs
- Query management via telephone and email
- Making contact with businesses to chase outstanding debt
- Cash management
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work
- Have previous experience with both purchase ledger and credit control
- Have experience with Sage 50/Sage 200
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written
£22,000 - £24,000 + immediate start + city centre location + close to public transport links