A hands on Management Accountant role with elements of financial management. Oversight of all elements of finance and team oversight.
My client is within the not for profit and charities sector in Oxford seeking a Management Accountant to hold oversight of the organisation's finances.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Management accounting, month end
- Annual business planning and financial strategy development
- Statutory accounting
- Oversight of a small finance team
The successful Management Accountant:
- Qualified accountant
- Experience working in a small finance team
- Previous oversight of all elements of finance
- Team management of junior finance staff
- Experience working with public funders
On offer for the successful Management Accountant is a location in the heart of Oxford, daily rate of £200 per day, an opportunity to get involved and make impactful decisions in an organisation in the not for profit and charities sector.