This leading Financial Services business are presenting an excellent opportunity for a progressive and forward thinking candidate to join them as Financial Accountant. Working from their Ely location the Financial Accountant will be working closely with the Financial Controller to produce the year end accounts whilst also being responsible for the budgeting and cash flow forecasting processes.
A leading business in the Financial Services sector are in need of an experienced candidate to join their experienced team to continue their growth and development. Able to provide excellent facilities alongside an award winning working environment built by their experienced Ely employees. There will be continued growth and development for the successful candidate within this role.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Assist the senior Finance team with ongoing strategy and business development
- Provide detailed financial reports and analysis to drive business decisions
- Assisting the Financial Controller with the preparation of the year end accounts
- Continual cash flow forecasts and corresponding analysis and reports
- Assist with the continual development of internal processes alongside system improvements
- Oversee preparation of external body returns; such as HMRC
- Building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with both internal and external audits
The ideal candidate for the Financial Accountant will be:
- Actively pursuing their ACCA or CIMA; ideally Part-Qualified
- Previous experience in Financial Services would be advantageous
- Strong systems experience and advanced Excel user
- Experienced in audit processes
- Technically experienced in FRS102
- Progressive and forward-thinking
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
The successful candidate for the Financial Accountant will be making an excellent career move to this leading business. Working from the Ely site you will receive continued support in your studies alongside a competitive salary and benefits package which in totally makes this a fantastic opportunity.