Pricing Strategy Analyst
Full time permanent Pricing Strategy Analyst for a global business in Watford who specialise in the Medical and Nursing / Medical Devices sector. Paying a competitive salary of £28,000 - £35,000 with excellent benefits and progression.
The role will involve accessing data from a variety of sources, and using that data to devise insight into the pricing strategies, market trends, profitability and developing future strategy.
My client are a global Medical Devices business based in the heart of Watford, Hertfordshire. They are going through a period of exciting growth and are therefore looking to expand their Finance team. The company are working towards an excellent cause and offer great career progression and exposure.
- Reporting into a hands on Pricing Manager
- Accessing data from a variety of sources, and using that data to devise insight into the pricing strategies, market trends, profitability and developing future strategy
- Develop pricing tools to respond quicker to our customers that can be utilised throughout the business
- Support analysis required for Tenders, extension periods and Contracts
- Business partner with all operational teams within the organisation
- Strong Facilitation and negotiation skills and able to influence senior managers/executives/external audiences
- Analyse current contract coverage in coordination with the Contract Administrators
- Ad hoc reporting
- Living local to Watford
- A background in dealing with large data sets is essential
- Ideally a background in a similar role
- Mathematics skills to devise insights from multiple data sources
- Analytical mindset & problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Self-motivated, ambitious and positive
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a global Medical Devices company in Watford
- A permanent Pricing Analyst role with great career progression and exposure
- A Competitive salary of £28,000 - £35,000 with great benefits