- Prepare monthly financial statements, management reports as well as statutory reports and handle in consolidation financial statements.
- Handle full set of accounts, includes general accounting, account receivable, account payable, tax and treasury issues. Finalize and close monthly accounts.
- Ensure tax compliance and co-ordinate year and audit.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, bankers, company secretary and suppliers.
- Perform any ad hoc task as and when required.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTIBUTES:
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accountancy or professional qualifications in ACCA/CIMA/CPA or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Good knowledge of computerized accounting system and Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated, good team player and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pro-active, strong initiative, meticulous and results-oriented.
- Experience with group accounting would be an added advantage.
If you are interested, and have what it takes, please submit your application via APPLY Now with salary history/expected salary.
We invite all qualified individuals to submit their resume for consideration and regretfully note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be kept strictly confidential.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.