Junior Management Accountant
The scope of this Junior Management Accountant role based in Bracknell, for a leading IT business, covers month end close processes, forecasting, and ensuring complete lifetime P&L, orders and balance sheet integrity.
Our client is leading IT business, based in Bracknell who have a worldwide reach. Offering some fantastic opportunities for career progress and personal growth. This is a chance to join a team which has experienced rapid growth over the last 18 months and is due to continue over the next 18 months.
Junior Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- General ledger accounting
- Management reporting
- Variance analysis
- Cost and profitability analysis
The Successful Junior Management Accountant:
- Able to work independently and with limited supervision within established guidelines, defined procedures and direction, having received appropriate training on relevant systems, scope and requirements of the role.
- Build sound and effective relationships with colleagues, managers and key customers.
- Actively studying ACCA/CIMA
This Junior Management Accountant job, based in Bracknell offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the IT industry.