IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
- The Principal is appointed to keep the overview of the more complex client dossiers, allocated to him/her, from a legal, financial, administrative and compliance perspective.
- The Principal acts as the ultimate gatekeeper of client service quality in the firm.
- The Principal is the expert avant la lettre within the delivery organisation of SGG, for content questions and advice on client work or on client structures. The Principal is key point of contact for any quality and regulatory audits.
- Responsible for the quality control in the delivery domain while actively promoting empowerment and entrepreneurialism.
- Coaching of young employees to further their careers, as quickly as possible within their abilities.
- Principals are expected to do complex work themselves.
- Ensuring that methodologies, standards, (new) regulations, curricula, are applied and rolled out within the delivery teams.
- Compliance, risk policies and protocols are adhered to for all client work and deficiencies are repaired and/or escalated without delay.
- (Post) Master in (corporate) Law or Business Administration.
- A career in a financial / legal services environment in which the person has been able to develop the understanding of the clients’ needs, has proven coaching skills and demonstrable results, as well as proven proficiency in one of the core functional areas that IQ-EQ provide to its clients.
- Languages: Dutch + English and a third language is preferred.
- You are a real content coach within your field of expertise.
- Creative when it comes to providing innovative and new solutions to client problems.
- Excellent understanding (hands on experience) of IQ-EQ’s service offerings and activities.
- Experience with compliance and due diligence work.
- Well-organised in follow-up and disciplined in keeping track of what has been agreed and actions as set out.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.