A permanent Bookkeeper role has arisen for a small to medium IT company based in the heart of St.Albans. The role is varied and involves processing Payroll, Cash book and petty cash, bank statement reconciliations and much more.
Paying a competitive salary of £25,000 - £28,000 with excellent benefits and a fun and collaborative working environment.
My client are an SME business based in the heart of St. Albans and are within the IT industry. They are a major supplier in the UK in their field and have plans to expand their product base worldwide. You will report into a hands on Managing Director and be responsible for processing payroll and much more. They are seeking a local candidate who has a strong background in Bookkeeping/Payroll and someone who works well in a fast paced environment.
- Reporting into a Managing Director
- Completing VAT Returns
- Processing expenses
- Wages and salaries
- Assisting with Month end and Management Accounting
- Bank Statement Reconciliations
- Posting receipts in Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Dealing with paperwork and filing
- Living local to St. Albans
- A background in Bookkeeping is essential
- Hard working candidate who has a varied background
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good Excel user
Whats on offer?
- A permanent Bookkeeping role based in St. Albans
- Competitive salary of £25,000 - £28,000
- Good benefits and career progression