Our client is a busy SME company based in and around Brisbane. This fast paced and ever growing business prides themselves on setting high standards and in doing so have achieved outstanding results. Team work and communication have high a priority within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development and continuous learnings.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Bank/Credit card reconciliations
- Managing the general ledger accounts
- Full function AP & AR
- Fixed Assets transactions
- Balance sheet & P&L
- BAS lodgment
- Provide monthly reports
- Ad hoc reporting as requested by the management team.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualified in Accounting or related field.
- Working towards CA/CPA is a bonus
- At least two years of exceptional Assistant Accountant or bookkeeper experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
What's on offer?
An outstanding opportunity for an Assistant Accountant or Bookkeeper to expand and reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
Please apply online or call 07 3258 8346 and quote Job # 4B/27347 for confidential discussion.