We are actively recruiting for an exciting opportunity within a large growing organisation in Uckfield.
Our client is a fast growing manufacturing organisation who are looking for top talent within the East Sussex market.
- To undertake the financial reporting and analysis of Group of Companies.
- To prepare monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of the Quarterly KPI pack.
- To carry out cash management including forecasting within the Group
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts and working papers.
- To be responsible for VAT, Payroll Review, Company Secretarial tasks and other Government returns.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are correctly recorded and reported and there is integrity of the underlying financial results by carrying out necessary reconciliations.
- To take an active role in proposing and implementing improvements to ways of working and internal reporting.
- To lead budget preparations and analysis.
- To provide support to the MD.
- Previous experience as a financial controller or similar role
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be organised
- Be confident working on their own and as part of a team
- Be able to use their initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Pride themselves on their attention to detail
- Be results driven
- Be adaptable and happy to take on new challenges
Competitive salary + fantastic benefits