As the Management Accountant you would be producing accurate financial/management reports and ensuring the data in those reports are maintained.
The client is based near Caerphilly, and is easily accessible. The client provides business solutions across South Wales and are a customer facing organisation.
As the Management Accountant you would be involved in:
- Preparation of management accounts packs for various teams
- Balance sheet control account reconciliations
- Maintaining the fixed asset registers
- VAT return preparation
- Assist in the preparation of yearly financial statements and budget setting
- Provide assistance with statutory compliance for the Business
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Highly analytical
- Be able to Prepare and process relevant information
- Work on own initiative in order to prioritise work to meet finance deadlines.
- Continually work to find innovative solution
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant role will:
- Be Based near Caerphilly
- Receive £25,000 -£35,000 Per annum
- Generous Holiday and Pension
- Receive a 12 month contract