A growing Engineering business in St. Ives are in need of an experienced Credit Controller to join their experienced St. Ives based team in supporting their continued growth. As Credit Controller you will be responsible for reducing the outstanding aged debt as well as providing excellent customer service to external suppliers.
An established and now growing Engineering business operating from St. Ives are able to provide a challenging but rewarding environment for the Credit Controller to join. Working with an experienced Credit Control team the successful candidate will have a number of opportunities for growth and development within the business.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Assist in the day to day allocation of departmental resources.
- Bank cheques and update the corresponding cash books as necessary.
- Ensure Sage CRM database is kept up-to-date and changes made where necessary.
- Oversee the reconciliation of client bank accounts.
- Ensure that invoices are raised in a timely and accurate manner and manage transfer of client funds.
- Proactively chase outstanding debt, reducing the aged debt number
- Produce and distribute performance reports to stakeholders per SLAs.
- Resolve internal and external stakeholder queries.
- Chase outstanding debtors and manage debtor days
The successful candidate for the Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Previous experience in Credit Control/Debt Collection
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Prior experience in an Engineering or Manufacturing environment would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the role will be joining a growing business at the right time as they will receive a number of development and progression opportunities. The will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package.