Interim Dealership Accountant
This Interim Dealership Accountant role has arisen whilst the business is undergoing a period of significant change and investment. Whilst it is initially interim only, there is scope for the role to grow long term.
My client are a large dealership group, with a national presence and a strong brand.
- Designing, implementing, monitoring and enforcing satisfactory internal controls with the dealership
- Timely & Accurate preparation of management accounts and all supporting working papers
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Attend and positively contribute to internal dealer management meetings as required. Preparation of weekly forecasts. Preparation of annual budgets.
- Ensure all payroll and VAT procedures are adhered to within the dealerships. To be a point of contact for all financial queries relating to the dealerships.
ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Equivalent
Up to £50,000 or day rate equivalent