FINANCIAL REPORTING ASSISTANT
Mainstream Fund Services (Ireland) Limited, located in Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland is part of the Mainstream Group; one of Australia’s largest locally owned fund adminstrators, with offices in Australia, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Ireland, Isle of Man, Malta, Singapore and the USA. We have an international client base and a growing reputation as a quality and responsive fund service provider.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team in a rewarding environment that promotes team work, career development and work-life balance.
We currently have a role for a part-qualified Accountant working with our Financial Reporting team. This role would suit a candidate who has worked in the funds industry or who has experience in the auditing of funds. This role will include, but is not limited to:-
• Preparation of management accounts and annual financial statements for a variety of investment funds
• Ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulatory requirements
• Liaising with auditors and responding to their queries in a comprehensive and timely manner
• Preparation of Central Bank of Ireland regulatory returns including monthly and quarterly CBI returns as well as preparation of the Fund Annual Returns for Cayman Funds on an annual basis.
• Preparation of Administrators reports for presentation at board meetings
• Assist with ad hoc project requirements
Our Irish office is located in Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland; a short walk from Blackrock DART station.
• Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
• Valid work permit enabling applicant to work in the Republic of Ireland
• Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
• Track record of working in line with timetables and meeting strict deadlines.
• Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure and independently.
• Highly numerical individual with strong Miscrosoft Excel and Word skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Reliable and dependable.
• Ability to work on own initiative and take ownership of designated tasks