Internal Audit opportunity allowing the opportunity to travel within a team of like-minded newly qualified auditors who travel together across Europe, North and South America and as far as Japan and Australia. Manufacturing and Production sector.
The Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers as well as owner of numerous popular household names. With over 25,000 employees and operations in over 30 European countries, this is a rare opportunity to work with a globally recognised Industry leader that prides itself on the development of it's employees.
As Internal Auditor working within the Group Internal Audit function, you will be responsible for a range of audits, leading and conducting individual audit assignments with minimal instruction and supervision, from planning through to report production and presentation to local management.
Further responsibilities include:-
- To lead control reviews and develop controls for new processes or systems
- To act as the main contact with all Business entities to ensure up to date information on business status and developments is available
- To provide advice across the group on an ongoing basis.
- To recommend and implement improvement of internal audit practices.
Travel is involved in this role, both short and long haul, with the opportunity to explore and sight-see alongside other team members as well as individually.
Skills gained in this Internal Audit role create the potential to progress into management positions or core Finance.
The successful Internal Auditor will be:-
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Qualified accountant or Internal Auditor (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA/MIIA/PIIA/QICA)
- Mobility essential with up to 40% of role spent travelling outside of the UK
- Able to work as part of a close team both in the office and whilst travelling
A competitive package is on offer which includes a generous holiday allowance and annual bonus.