As Accounts Assistant you will be joining a large and multifaceted finance team with lots of scope to progress and develop your skills. You will be part of a team that deals with queries and reconciliations. Once you've mastered that you will go onto work on the financial & management accounts.
The client is a relatively new company to Wales and has spent the last 3 years developing a finance function right in the heart of the Capital City. With the company being quite new to Wales they are very forward thinking and have flexible and remote working for all their employees.
As the Accounts Assistant you would be involved:
- Processing Financial data in line with procedurecs and controls.
- Posting Journals
- Posting of transactions to all bank accounts and monthly reconciliation to control accounts
- Contributing to the preparation of monthly financial & management accounts
- Contributing to balance sheet commentary, regulatory and tax returns
The successful candidate will:
- Have previously worked in finance or have studied a Accounting degree/AAT/ACCA
- Have Practical experience within accounting or book-keeping
- Be able to work to strict deadlines
- Be an effective communicator
The successful Accounts Assistant will:
- Based in Cardiff
- Received £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays