We are looking for a Restructuring Manager to join our Advisory Department. As a Manager you will be working on a diverse mix of assignments including corporate and personal receiverships, liquidations, administrations and financial advisory projects. The position requires an immediate start. If you are looking to get exposure in a large organisation and work on numerous projects then this role is for you.
- managing a variety of Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency projects
- preparing reports for clients, financial institutions and other external/ legal bodies
- involved in financial analysis and investigations
- managing a team and working with the client, legal counsel and other professionals as the project demands.
- day to day asset management of a large portfolio of assets including but not limited to residential and commercial property, land assets and neighbourhood centres;
- driving the assessment of alternative strategic options and devising effective solutions for portfolios of distressed assets;
- preparation/drafting of reports for clients and attendance at client meetings;
- liaise with legal advisors, property advisors, project managers, architects and other professionals;
- preparation of cash flows, budgets and outcome statements;
- assist with the realisation of assets and determination of creditor claims and rankings e.g. secured, preferential and unsecured retention of title; and
- oversee administration of insolvency processes e.g. returns to companies office, notices, meetings, employee claims, VAT and corporation tax.
Skills and attributes:
- qualified ACA/ACCA;
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a practice environment;
- self-confident individual with good communications skills, both written and oral;
- commercial awareness;
- Highly motivated and demonstrate a strong enthusiasm to deliver work of exceptional standard
- identify areas of opportunity to bring further business to the practice
- possess good working knowledge of Insolvency legislation and legal precedence
- ability to assimilate facts and make decisions based on same;
- strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment or on their own initiative;
- excellent organisational and planning capabilities;
- ability to provide guidance to others; and
- highly organised with ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and deliver under pressure.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.