Accounts Receivable Officer
A beautiful school located in North Brisbane are looking for an Account Receivable Officer to join their team on a temporary basis. Our client are looking for someone to hit the ground running in this temporary position, confidence and a friendly personality are key.
As the Accounts Receivable Officer you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Raising charges, fees and levies to families and ad hoc debtors invoicing
- Full function Accounts Receivable function including; daily payment processing, reconciliation of debtor accounts, database entry and compliance, verification of general ledger and receipting
- Preparation of tuition statements
- Processing of transactions to and from school accounts
- Contact debtors to discuss overdue accounts and prepare/dispatch statements to follow up as required
- Uploading of bank files onto database
- Provide cashier and reconciliation support
The successful candidate will have the following requirements;
- ASAP start
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Experience working in the education industry is beneficial
- Experience using Synergetic is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of general accounting principles, and internal controls and processes.
- A friendly and understand personality when dealing with debtors
- A 'hit the ground running' approach to the role
Please apply below, email Kaity.firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 07 32588417 for further information.