Assistant Management Accountant
This Growing company based in Runcorn is looking for an ambitious and hungry Assistant Management Accountant to drive the finance function forward and continue its period of growth.
My client is a leading provider of expert consultancy services to a growing market they have 45 offices in 21 countries.
The employ over 500 experts in their respective fields and have seen success after success in previous financial years.
They are now looking for an equally impressive candidate to drive their finance function in their Runcorn site.
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will;
- Supporting the production of monthly management accounts
- Responsibility for Treasury function
- Support production of KPI information
- Management of HMRC reporting
- VAT Returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support with local statutory audit
- Support during budgeting and forecasting
Successful candidates must be;
- AAT qualified / ACCA or CIMA part qualified / Graduate
- Willingness support change
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Eager to progress in a finance career
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will receive;
- Salary up to £25,000 (D.O.E)
- Full study support package
- Private medical
- Life insurance
- Income protection