Sales Ledger Clerk
A brilliant opportunity for a sole Sales Ledger Clerk to join a growing accountancy team in a brilliant London location. In this role you'll be responsible for all accounts receiveable, credit control and some billing duties.
Page are proud to represent a hugely successful commercial laundry company. They are looking for an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join their accountancy team in London.
- Chasing invoices mostly by email but also by phone when needed
- Allocating cash
- Uploading invoices to the bank
- Ad hoc billing duties using their bespoke packing system
- Dealing with queries and disputes in a timely manner
- Reporting into the Financial Controller
- Uploading customer contracts
- Monthly meeting with the Financial Controller to go through any problem accounts
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- At least 3 years experience in Accounts Receivable, Credit Control and Billing
- Able to work on their own
- Brilliant attention detail
- Confident working on their own
- Must have used Sage 50
- Self motivated and able to use initiative
- Good Excel skills
A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join a rapidly expanding commercial laundry company in their accountancy team. Please do not apply if you cannot work in London.