Financial Reporting Manager
I am exclusively recruiting for a Cambridge based organisation.
In an environment of uncertainty, this client has shown exceptional performance and now offers the right individual the chance to join one of the fastest growing businesses in Cambridge.
This business is one of very few that can prove they accelerate careers of their staff beyond the industry norms.
As the Financial Reporting Manager you will be responsible for:
- Preparing all financial statements along with all commentary and disclosures
- All corporate tax compliance and transfer pricing
- Monthly consolidated balance sheet reporting
- Full management of the audit process
- Full responsibility for all month end/quarter end and year end statements
- Cash flow reporting
The role reports into the Finance Director who is highly engaging, a great mentor and someone comitted to the development of those who work for her.
The client is looking for somebody technically orientated who will thrive in a fast paced environment.
Highly competitive salary on offer along with fantastic career prospects.
The business is committed to a modern workplace environment providing a high trust high performance environment to their colleagues.
Please submit your CV ASAP should you wish to be considered as the client is looking to recruit quickly.