Part Qualified Accountant
Part-Qualified Accountant role in Cardiff working for a Multi Million turnover Law firm.
As well as providing first class legal services, the client also offers a wealth of professional services and advice to clients including accounting, financial services, consulting and pension advice. This broad reach enables us to add real value and create long term opportunities for our clients. We are trusted by the world's most ambitious individuals and organisations.
- Accounting duties as fits the level of training and development
- Assist with the P&L's
- Monitoring Budgets & Forecasts
- Assisting with the reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Assisting with the preparation and posting of journals
- Extracting, automating and manipulating financial data directly from SQL databases
- Delivery of timely, accurate and reliable management information reports and analysis to internal clients
- Provision of solutions to requests for ad-hoc analysis and query resolution
- Production of performance information from across the organisation to support the internal reporting and monitoring requirement
- Extraction of data from databases in use within the organisation to support completion of external reporting requirements
- Other duties as required by a busy accounts department
- Partly qualified through an ICAEW accredited Chartered Accountancy course
- University graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree in any subject
- Previous experience working in a finance position
- Experienced user of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Able to evidence an ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in an office setting is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Flexible - willing to travel within the UK
On offer for the candidate is a competitive market salary dependant on experience. Free on site parking with study support offered. 1 to 1 assistance from senior management. Opportunity to travel and meet other internal stakeholders in London and rest of the UK.