Graduate Financial Analyst
This incredible opportunity is with a large national company in the financial services division located in Brisbane city. This company offers an incredible mentoring program and plenty of career development/progression opportunities for the chosen candidate, as well as a great company culture and supportive team environment.
Duties may include but not be limited to:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyse financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance
- Analyse results, assist with variance analysis, identify trends and make improvement recommendations
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
Would ideally suit someone who:
- Recently graduated from a mathematics/actuary, finance, accounting, analytics or computer science degree
- Is adaptable to change and can handle potentially high pressure situations
- A quick and willing learner
- No direct experience required
For more information, please contact Kaity on email@example.com and quote job reference number BZ/46605.