Property Accountant, 7 Months contract
Property Accountant -7 Months Contract
- Multinational property company, Temp role with a strong view to go permanent
- Fast paced role within a collaborative team environment
- Interviews will take place within a week and immediate start
Our client is a globally recognized property business in the heart of Sydney CBD. They are looking to hire an experienced Property Accountant for a 9 month contract with the possibility to be made permanent for a high performer. You will have the opportunity to work with a large and talented finance team and work with a variety of stakeholders across the business. Due to the nature of the role, immediately available candidates with previous experience in Property, Construction & Infrastructure will be highly favoured
Key duties will include;
- Full ownership of Month End, Quarter End & Year End reporting.
- Preparing reviewing financial statements.
- Balance sheet reconciliations, Bank Reconciliations, General ledger
- Reviewing cash flow statements
- Senior stakeholder engagement across the business including meetings with both internal & external stakeholders.
- Ad hoc work as required by the team.
- CA/ CPA/ ACCA Qualified or nearly qualified
- Minimum 3-5 years accounting experience within in Property, Construction & Infrastructure will be highly favoured.
- Strong financial reporting and month end experience is essential.
- Strong prioritization and excellent time management skills
- Be a team player and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good planning & organization skills and a willingness to be hands on.
- A confident communicator with strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Salary - $85,000 - 95,000 including Super
You must be available to interview ASAP and commence the assignment within the next two weeks. If you are immediately available or on a short notice period then please apply online today or direct to Anuj.Sabharwal@hudson.com or call me on 0282332005.