Hudson provides talent solutions to our clients as well as supporting candidates with their next career move whether it is in a permanent, temporary or contract role. We pride ourselves of our excellent long lasting service and relationship with both candidate and client.
My client is currently seeking an experienced Management Accountant to be part of their Finance team. To be successful in this role, you must have prior experience in a similar role, have the ability to drive key strategic decisions and confidence to provide advice for financial business decisions.
- Managements of day to day in financial accounting, reporting, taxation and delivery on all statutory and regulatory framework requirements.
- Review and improvement of financial reporting systems to ensure a high level of internal control.
- Assisting with forecasting, planning, budgeting and analysis,
- Assisting the executive team to deliver and identify cost objectives and revenue.
- Monthly reporting to the board.
- Delivery of project specific financial reporting and analysis.
- Ad-hoc duties set out by Finance Manager & Senior Management Accountant.
- Day to day strategic decision making.
To be successful:
- Degree and CA/CPA qualified.
- ASX listed experience is desirable but not essential.
- Ability work under pressure and collaborate in a team environment.
- Strong analytical background.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a market leader within their space. If you feel that your experiences are relevant, please do not hesitate to APPLY now!