Hudson's client, a large property management company, is looking to employ an Assistant Accountant in a brand new Brisbane office.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial and management reports
- Support the Hotel Accountant in the reconciliation of monthly balance sheets
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts and investigate and resolve any discrepancies in a timely and efficient manner
- Deliver assistance in the preparation of budgets and reforecasts, ensuring they are completed accurately and on time
- Develop and manage effective relationships with key stakeholder including on-site hotel staff
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Demonstrated success in a similar Assistant Accountant role
- Relevant degree
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including proficiency in Pivot Tables, V' Lookup's and Index Matches
- Experience with ERP systems and General Ledger software
- Experience in industries including hotels, hospitality or retail are desirable
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Fun, team based environment
- Fantastic culture combining a corporate environment with total company visibility.
If you think that you are right for this role, please apply now via the 'Apply' link. Alternatively, get in touch with Leoni on 07 325 88437.
Job ref - 4B/27285