Sales Ledger Clerk
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established UK brand in the retail/wholesale market as a Sales Ledger Clerk in Milton Keynes.
3 month temporary contract
Page Personnel are currently partnered with a leading UK based brand within the food production space in Milton Keynes. Due to rapid growth and success this company are now seeking a Sales Ledger Clerk to join the finance team on an initial 3 month temporary basis.
The wider finance function pride themselves on their great team working and open culture and therefore seeking a Purchase Ledger with a team player mentality.
Responsibilities of Sales Ledger Clerk Include:
- To ensure sales invoices are processed in an accurate and timely manner into the billing system
- Assist with resolution of aged debt queries
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Banking and reconciliation
- Running off turnover statements
- Chasing outstanding debts
The successful candidate:
- Available Immediately (desirable)
- Previous experience as a Sales Ledger Clerk (or similar)
- Experience working in finance within the retail/wholesales sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic & supportive team within a UK based retail/wholesales market, as a Sales Ledger Clerk position for a competitive salary in Milton Keynes.