Assistant Finance Business Partner
A leading business in Liverpool is recruiting for an Assistant Finance Business Partner to join the team.
A recognisable brand with multiples sites across the UK, this business is a leader within its industry and continues to invest in growing as a business as well as investing in its people. They have a role which will support the successful applicant in their own development and put emphasis on their business partnering and commercial skills.
As Assistant Finance Business Partner, you will support key stakeholders in the business through relevant management reporting and providing financial support. Your day to day duties will be to:
- Significant involvement in the annual budgeting process and forecasting
- Carrying out monthly variance analysis, investigating root cause and providing commentaries
- Looking at ways to improve business performance
- Playing a key role in ensuring processes for capital investments, variance analysis and cost control are running efficiently
- Responsible for preparing business presentations
- Supporting General Managers at each site in providing insight and challenging them on depot performance
The successful applicant must have the following skills and experience:
- CIMA finalist level
- Strong analytical skills and experience and doing presentations
- Process improvement mindset
- Advanced Excel skills and strong with data
- Confidence and ability to challenge senior management and proactively look for ways to improve performance
- Good team player
The successful applicant for the Assistant Finance Business Partner will receive:
- Attractive salary paying up to £35,000
- Good holiday allowance
- Supportive environment with opportunities to develop
- Well known, reputable business
If you are interested, please apply asap as we are looking to fill the role quickly!!