Hudson provides talent solutions to our clients as well as supporting candidates with their next career move whether it is in a permanent, temporary or contract role. We pride ourselves of our excellent long lasting service and relationship with both candidate and client.
About the Role
My client is currently seeking an experienced Project Accountant with previous exposure in Asset Accounting. This is a fantastic Permanent Full Time opportunity with room to grow within the organisation. To be successful, you must have your CA/CPA Certification with at least 2+ years post qualification experience and posses a strong understanding of Asset Accounting.
- Responsible for all reporting, budgeting and month-end asset transactions
- First point of contact for all areas in CapEx & OpEx
- Preparation of capital works - capital reporting & planning
- Month end processing, reconcilliations and cost allocations
- Manage CapEx cash flow forecasting process
- Manage depreciation budgeting and forecasting
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Responsible for project cost/funding transfers
- Capitalisations of projects that have been completed
- Ad hoc projects completed within a strict deadline
- Other asset accounting duties set out by manager
What you will need to succeed
- Strong understanding of asset accounting
- Bachelor in Business or an Accounting major
- CA/CPA with at least 3 years post certification experience
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and strong problem solving skills
- Great communicator
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a market leader within their space. If you feel that your experiences are relevant, please do not hesitate to APPLY now!