Accounts Payeble Officer
- Located near Public Transport
- 6 months contract with view to extension
- Start date in August 2019
This role falls within a state government body situated in the heart of Melbourne city. This particular body is a major player in encouraging Victorians in taking control of their futures!!
The role :
- Contact participants and providers for information as required, relevant to plan funding and claims management.
- Routine accounts processing and assess payment claims from participants and providers in accordance with financial frameworks.
- Verify data entry for the financial element of participant plans in the relevant systems.
- Communicate with Vendors
- Support provider finance processes by undertaking reports and reconciliations across multiple IT systems, eg SAP
- End to end AP processing
- Having worked on SAP system will be an advantage.
- Reconcilliation skills
- Attension to detail
Apply direct to this role or for a confidential discussion, please contact Abby Chatterjee in our Melbourne office on 03 9623 6542 or