Senior Finance Business Partner
The Senior Finance Business Partner role, based in central London, reports into the Head of Business Partnering and is responsible for partnering with the central services team.
The client is one of the largest housing associations in the UK. It is currently going through a major period of growth and is looking to expand its business partnering team to support this. This role will focus on supporting the corporate services team and providing advice on how to improve cost saving initiatives.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Engaging with senior stakeholders and leading in the coordination of budgets.
- Building an effective business partnering structure and using this to support long term financial planning.
- Providing analysis and support for directors on improving business performance.
- Producing the budgets and forecasts.
- Lead on a project to improve the strategy for the sales team on how they retain existing clients.
The successful candidate for the Senior Finance Business partner role, will be a CCAB qualified accountant with several years post qualification experience. You will need extensive experience with dealing with senior stakeholders, managing a business partnering function and coordinating the management account function. Ideally you will have exposure to working directly with a sales or business development team.
Candidates from a Property, Housing or local authority background are encouraged to apply. But any background is relevant for this role.
£50,000-60,000 + Excellent benefits