- Assist in the preparation of weekly & month management accounts pack.
- Work with the Management accounts to provide robust weekly cash reports.
- Assist the management accounts function in the development improvement of current processes/ functionality.
- Work towards fully understanding both the accounts payable and receivables process.
- Reconciling various control accounts; Cash, Credit Card, Prepaid, Accrued Income, VAT, Wages & PAYE.
- Reconciliation of Inter company balances & Group company accounts.
- Supervise, plan and coordinate with staff for day to day activities.
- Prepare and present Expenditure report, Financial statements, Bank reconciliation, Balance sheet variance and Analysis
- Monitor and report income, cash flow and expenditure. Identify trends and develop organizational projections for annual /quarterly / monthly budgeting.
- Audit petty cash expenses.
- Lead and provide guidance to staff to take action for improvement in Finance & Accounts.
- Having sound knowledge of direct and indirect cash flow, financial reporting and planning and Internal controls.
- Carry out regular coaching & reviews for training an development of team members.
- Graduate or above in an Accountancy and Finance related degree
- Knowledge of Sage, Xero & Other accounting software is a must.
- ACCA / CIMA / CA Qualified or Part Qualified.
- With 1-2 years of Experience.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Should be a team player.
- Should possess strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation