Qualified Accountant FTC - 6M
Accenture is a finance, technology and consulting company delivering change for our clients and our people across the globe. We’re helping drive a technology revolution—from digital to cloud to security—that’s sweeping across industries and governments in virtually every country. We collaborate with our clients—including 80% of the Fortune 500—to transform their businesses to anticipate the evolving needs of their customers. At the same time, we strive to enable our people to build their careers in an open environment of inclusion and diversity, complemented by our competitive employee benefits approach.
Our Global Finance team works at the heart of Dublin’s digital docklands to provide strategic, operational and analytical support across Accenture’s global businesses. We drive career progression and skills development because we recognise that we succeed only when our people grow.
The Financial Accountant will partner with the Gallia Controllership team to manage finance for an internal Accenture business. In addition to playing this key strategy and analysis role, the successful candidate will lead, coach and develop a local team.
- Co-ordinate the month-end close process
- Work with the business to analyse and validate monthly results
- Assume responsibility for balance sheet control and monthly reconciliation review
- Provide finance expertise and ongoing support to the business
- Liaise with external auditors as required, including preparation of statutory financial statements
- Assume responsibility for finance aspects of acquisitions, mergers and liquidations
- Collaborate with local and global teams to drive process improvement initiatives
- Lead, coach and develop team members on an ongoing basis
- Work with management to drive succession planning and people development strategies
- Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Support the preparation of the annual rate cards for the Gallia business.
- Support Leadership with queries, reporting and ad hoc tasks
- Professional accountancy qualification, e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA
- ‘Customer First’ Mindset
- Proven track record of managing and developing a diverse team in a dynamic organisation
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated responsibility for timely delivery of tasks to tight deadlines
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- SAP skills would be an advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.