Finance Business Partner #280 @ Global NGO
Finance Business Partner #280
Our partner is seeking to recruit a finance business partner to support their programmes team, providing them with strategic and financial decision making support, enabling them to maximise their impact whilst being underpinned by strong financial performance.
- Working closely with the programmes team and other stakeholders, prepare monthly business reviews and reporting.
- Prepare, consolidate and prepare reports on financial plans.
- Support budget holders in taking ownership of their budgets, and developing their understanding of finance.
- Support the fundraising & programmes teams in developing proposals for donor budgets, ensuring these are done on a full cost recovery basis.
- Ensure proper management and reporting on grant funding
- Work with the finance team to understand the finance requirements of the business, and business model, and to develop and refine the internal control framework.
- Qualified or exception part-qualified accountant with strong technical skills, and experience in management accounting & reporting.
- Experience of working with an ERP system is highly desirable.
- Experience in finance business partnering within a complex organisation, and able to demonstrate agility in working in an environment with changing requirements and priorities.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, able to work with a range of UK-based and international stakeholders, and with differing financial acumen and understanding.
- A strong interest in international development, and demonstrated passion for the work being done by the partner.
- Self-motivated, solution-focused individual with excellent time management skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.