Manager - Outsourced Accounting Services
1 day left
- Full time
We are seeking a high calibre accounting professional to join our Outsourced Accounting team to assume the role of Manager with immediate effect. This key role in our expanding team requires a professional with a proven record of accomplishment in managing an outsourcing team with a diverse client portfolio. Successful candidate will be self-motivated, capable of working on own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete outsourcing engagements for a diverse portfolio of local and Global based clients.
This key position will also require a very active role in the management and coordination of new client proposals from the point of initial referral through to client engagement with proven experience in direct client management and the delivery of excellent client service.
Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
- Managing a diverse client portfolio resulting in high quality service delivery and within agreed timeframes as defined by client;
- Key responsibility for quality control and client relationship development;
- Participate in the planning and coordinating of OAS resources to ensure optimum allocation and utilisation of resources.
- Optimise all opportunities for efficiency gains resulting from the streamlining of business processes across client files supported by the utilisation of automation and other process improvements tools.
- Compilation and preparation of new business proposals from initial referral to final client engagement and all client management and communication that this requires.
- Managing and mentoring a team of accounting professionals; ensuring appropriate support and training is provided at all times to ensure optimum staff performance and every opportunity given to staff to succeed in work and in their relevant professional exams. Mentor relevant staff through the internal Grant Thornton Trainee Progression System.
- Timely preparation of all relevant billing matters and ensuring that all OAS assignments are delivered within appropriate budget;
Skills and attributes:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience required working in a similar outsourcing environment;
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification) – 5-7 years PQE;
- Strong technical knowledge;
- Proven experience with recognised accounting packages;
- Prior experience in Industry an advantage;
- Capable of working on your own initiative;
- Experience of managing a team essential;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.