Planning Manager – Nationwide Productivity
2 days left
- Full time
Location: 88 Dong Khoi, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
This position reports to Vice President – Planning and plays as a productivity champion for whole SPVB, to develop productivity culture across functions and lead project evaluation/ implementation/ post review process. This role is required to work effectively cross-functions to achieve business priorities. The job holder needs to have strategic thinking, in-depth business understanding, influence and problem solving skill.
A. Lead SPVB Productivity & Improvement Agenda
1. Own and develop SPVB Productivity Framework & SPVB Cost Reduction quantification approach through:
a.Generate and conduct key concepts for Framework and frequently update/adjust worldwide latest trend, ensure practical & suitable to SPVB.
b.Cascade Productivity Framework and Cost Reduction across company to ensure consistent understanding & implementation.
c.Ensure Productivity pipeline is available in 3 years horizon.
2. Lead/Co-lead evaluation work to recommend Go or No-Go decision, particularly:
a.Lead financial evaluation in large/strategic cost reduction project, review and decide for small/med project during idea filtering stage before submitting to Productivity Council.
b.Integrate financial & non-financial factors into overall cost – benefit consideration to assess feasibility & acceptability level.
c.Conduct post-evaluation review to validate real benefits and get learnings for improvement in other areas.
3. Lead Productivity Council through various activities, including:
a.Lead companywide Productivity Stage Gate process
b.Lead ideas generation workshop focus on strategic improvement areas such as Packaging/Supply Chain/Manufacturing (Packaging/Make/Move/Sales/G&A)
c.Roll out nationwide Productivity Campaign for building up Productivity culture
4. Develop mechanism for evaluation and monitoring system.
5. Develop productivity monitoring process through frequently update progress/target assessment, 3-years pipeline review and highlight key action needed to drive yearly & Mid-term performance management.
B. Lead SPVB Strategic Business Transformation Toward Best-In-Class Level
1.Lead strategic improvement project upon direction of senior management (Eg: OEE improvement, Internal & External Benchmarking, KPIs review, Automation, Efficiency)
2.Lead Corporate 360o business assessment to identify gap b/w SPVB and the Best-in-Class within PepsiCo system, within Suntory Group, and vs. FMCG industry.
C.Productivity Capability Development
1. Develop DRs to master the productivity concept, framework, evaluation methods & be able to cascade to others when needed.
2. Build long-term roadmap for company Productivity Capability by developing training plan and Productivity human resource on Productivity/Lean Six-Sigma/Kaizen activities
3. Develop and implement an effective performance management system; ensuring that performance data is systematically analyze to identify training needs and inform wider Productivity workforce planning.
4. Lead the development of continuous improvement culture, introducing impact measured analytics to demonstrate scale of success of learning and development delivery.
University Graduate; Master in Accounting/Finance, ACCA and Lean Six-Sigma are preferred
5+ years’ experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
3+ years’ experience in Operations Finance
3+ years’ experience in managerial role.
In-depth understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, and key business drivers
Strong business acumen and continuous improvement mindset
Experience with cross-functional project is a significant plus
Very strong analytical & communication skill
Able to work independently and be a good team player
Customer oriented mindset
Strong influence skill to cross functions/senior management
Fluent at English
Strong Excel / modeling skills
Experience and capable of developing meaningful, concise PowerPoint presentation
Ability to think creatively, highly result driven and self-motivated
Apply for Planning Manager – Nationwide Productivity
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly