We have a number of roles coming up for which we require experienced Finance Managers to lead teams within the Health Industry. Our clients have specified that candidates with experience in either Big 4 or with ASX Listed companies will be highly regarded for these positions.
As the Finance Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Producing and reviewing financial and budget management reports
- Planning, co-ordinating and monitoring annual budgets and forecasting
- Lead a team to ensure the timely and accurate accounting for expenditure in line with group policies
- Research, analyse and recommend the future requirements of relevant applications, processes and systems, and develop and present appropriate business cases for recommendations of change
- Planning and overviewing the day to day works of direct and indirect reports and ensuring the delivery of organisational priorities and objectives
- Ensure month end processes are completed in a timely and accurate manner, including the reconciliation between ledgers
- Ensure the integrity of fixed asset registers across additions, disposals, asset useful lives and the like across both accounting and tax
- Ensure all financial reports are delivered accurately and in a timely and effective manner in accordance with the relative legislative and regulatory requirements, accounting standards, and funder requirements.
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- Relevant University degree along with a CA/CPA qualification
- Background working in Big 4 or ASX listed companies is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Please apply below or email Kaity.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.