Assistant Manager, Technical & Training (Tax)
- Provide technical support to members within the tax practice.
- Prepare write-ups on tax technical updates and communicate the same within the Firm.
- Attend to enquires on technical issues raised by members from the tax practice.
- Organise and conduct internal training sessions.
- Regularly check on latest updates and developments relating to Income Tax, Customs and Sales and Services Tax, released by the authorities through various sources (e.g. websites of authorities, professional publications, newspapers and etc.)
- Provide support in writing tax newsletters for publication to clients.
- Carry out research a wide range of tax issues.
- Identify and analyse complex tax issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accounting/Finance and ideally a professional qualification e.g. ACCA, CPA, CTIM, MIA, MICPA or similar qualifications.
- At least 3 years or more in Malaysian taxation is required for this position.
- Strong interest in Malaysian tax regulations and legislations.
- Strong presentation, communication and research skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English.
- Proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for details.
- Team players who are also able to work well independently and under a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.