Senior Executive, Tax
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Finance or any related field.
- Professional Accounting Certification (i.e. ACCA/ CPA/ ICAEW) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in taxation and general accounting.
- Literate with Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to work independently, cross-functionally and under time constraint.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with various stakeholders.
- Prepare tax computations & tax returns for Sime Darby Industrial Group and to submit to the Malaysian Inland Revenue Board, Singapore & Brunei tax authorities in timely manner.
- Prepare the reinvestment allowance application.
- In-charge for income tax related appeals.
- Review or revise the tax estimation for provisional tax computations of Sime Darby Industrial Group.
- Responsible for the monthly tax instalments submission.
- Estimate forecasts profitability to evaluate interim tax instalment payment.
- To ensure withholding tax (WT) deduction from fees' payment to non-residents are in order and other ad-hoc tax filings required.
- Monitor and prepare GST/SST returns as and when required.
- Compute the Real Property Gains Tax (RPGT) for property disposal and to submit the report on time.
- Provide suggestions in relation to tax advising when necessary.