Corporate Finance Assistant Manager
As an Assistant Manager, you will be required to use your previous experience and work closely with, and support, senior and assist junior members within the team and assist in the timely delivery of services. You will gain understanding and experience in the field of corporate finance for both buy-side and sell-side work, involving public and private companies, owner-managed businesses and private equity houses.
International professional services firm that is growing and has an excellent regional presence
* Support advisory projects on both buy-side and sell-side.
* Support the corporate finance team in the performance of 'hands on' field work.
* Prepare reports, information memoranda and documents using Word and PowerPoint
* Prepare financial models using Excel
* Provide clients with value-adding recommendations for improvements in processes and controls.
* Provide Corporate Finance Managers with input as to the scope of an engagement, appropriate budget and timeframe.
* Produce draft pitch, proposal and tender documents.
* Provide a point of contact throughout the engagement with respect to routine project issues and questions.
* Identify and present potential solutions to project issues to Project Managers.
* Ensure client feedback is captured, addressed and effectively communicated to the Project Managers.
* Accompany more senior team members to meetings with clients as required, and assist with the preparation for and follow-up from such meetings.
* Assist with general correspondence, administration (including billing) and ad hoc projects within the department.
* Collate and analyse relevant documentation and information supplied and draft outputs under the direction of the project manager/director
* Produce high quality schedules and appendices for inclusion in reports/project documents.
* Support practice development activity and internal and external sales and marketing activities.
* Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
* Seek and take action in feedback.
* ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), or relevant work experience.
* Experience of working within corporate finance or related disciplines.
* Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel.
Opportunity to work for a market leading corporate finance team, with real progression opportunities and a competitive package.