This role will report to directly into the site director looking after the Sales ledger / Accounts receivable side of the finance department. You will have full autonomy of keeping the ledger maintained and up to date.
I am working exclusively with a multi-milion pound Manufacturing organisation. They have growth potential and are looking to recruit a junior Accounts receivable specialist to come help the finance team grow and develop.
The key responsobilities include:
- Analyse cash and bank receipts and allocate to Sales Ledger
- Print invoices to email, post or upload
- Liaise with customer/Sales Account Manager on invoice/payment queries
- Actively follow up with customers for payments in line with agreed terms etc.
- Liaise with Quality and Customer Services to solve customer queries.
- Credit checks on new and existing customers as and when required.
- Preparation and reconciliation of customer statements
- Work with management regarding debit note acceptance etc.
- Reconciliation of Sales Ledger, monthly, and report to Financial Controller
- Analysis of Aged Debtors on a monthly basis
- Assist in financial month end close.
- Provide cover for Purchase Ledger as and when required
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
- Demonstrate commitment to learning and development by taking part in development opportunities.
- Support other team members with training and guidance if required.
- To work within the policies and procedures the company and legislative rules and regulations.
- Contribute to overall business success.
- The ideal candidate will be customer focused, a good team player and professional. Experience of credit control is a must and AAT qualifications are desirable.
The successful candidate would be someone looking to progress their career with an exciting growing organisation. Someone junior looking to get their teeth stuck into a Junior Finance role will thrive in this environment.
On offer is a competitive market salary with excellent internal progression opportunities. Good pension and holiday scheme. Working alongside a great finance department that are consistently performing with the growth of the business.