Assistant Management Accountant - 12 month FTC
The role would suit an ambitious, dynamic individual who is driven and keen to develop. You'll ensure the timely and accurate reporting of monthly numbers internally to both Corporate and Local management.
The client is a large manufacturing business based in Wythenshawe who operate globally and are market leading within their sector
- Monitoring and forecasting Cashflow
- VAT reporting
- Fixed Asset Register
- Creating and developing reports using data & excel skills
- General ledger maintenance.
- Balance sheet reconciliations including accruals and prepayments
- Monthly management accounts
- Year end audit
- Computer literacy - Excel skills will be important.
The successful candidate will receive a salary paying between £27-£32k and an opportunity to impress on a 12 month FTC.