Responsibility for all finance matters as well as providing commercial support to other areas of the management team.
This family owned and operated company has grown exponentially since being founded over 150 years ago in the US. They came to the UK 50 years ago, since then they have set up in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America, whilst maintaining a fantastic family feel.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Produce the monthly and yearly accounts to identify results, trends and forecasts.
- Supervise and manage all finance and other administrative staff, motivate and lead staff and provide feedback.
- Develop budgets and financial plans based on data and research, and review these regularly to identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Partner with the General Manager, Sales, and the Operations Team on inventory management and planning, and support each team however they need.
- Special projects and other duties
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified~
- Previous Manufacturing experience
Seasoned professional qualified CIMA / CGMA / ACMA / ACCA
- Familiarity with ERP systems and Advanced skills in Excel
- High attention to detail and accuracy, and proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
Strong analytical, interpersonal, presentation and communications skills
-World Class benefits packages including heavily subsidised medical/dental plans and retirement plans with Company contributions