Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A) - 6month FTC
FP&A Temporary (3month FTC)
Global Retailer in the Automotive Industry
Page Personnel are partnered with a leading retailer in the automotive industry who are located in Milton Keynes. Due to company wide expansion they are expanding their finance team and seeking an FP&A to assist in the consolidation and preparation of budgets, forecast and strategic plans and prepare and produce reporting and present findings.
Our Client is seeking an FP&A who will embody the challenge of working in a extensive multi-franchise firm of significant scale. The wider finance function pride themselves on their great team working and open culture and therefore seeking an FP&A with a team player mentality.
Key Responsibilities of an FP&A - Temporary - 3month FTC
- Manage the commercial quarterly forecast process
- The reporting packs need to be of a high quality, accurate, consistent, well presented and understood by Finance and non-Finance individuals
- Support the mainstream sales team with financial information as required
- Provide the commentary and explanation of monthly and annual trends and variances
- Provide historical trending information
- Challenging the status quo of the budgeting process, bringing improvements where noted
- Support key projects using insight and analysis and make financially robust recommendations
The Successful Applicant:
- Relevant experience as an FP&A
- Part-qualified in accountant in ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Available Immediately (desired)
- Cost & Stock experience
- Strategic thinker
What's on Offer:
Alongside the opportunity to work with global brand within the automotive industry in Milton Keynes, the client offer tailored training to guide progression and look forward to assisting your journey within the finance space.