Assistant Finance Manager
Our well known established client is a SME based organisation in Brighton that is currently looking for a Assistant Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
Our client is a well established local business in East Sussex.
- Maintain computerised and manual financial records in a secure manner.
- Managing Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
- Support the finance manager in providing financial guidance for staff and student group leaders.
- Assist budget holders with the monitoring of annual budgets.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Support the Finance Manager to produce management reports for Budget Holders, Senior Management Team, the Board and any other key stakeholders as and when required.
- Support the Finance Manager in managing the annual statutory audit.
- Support the Finance Manager in managing an internal audit programme.
- Produce operational and strategic financial plans as requested.
- Support the Finance Manager with managing the organisation's VAT and Corporation Tax position.
- Support the Finance Manager to provide financial training and support to all relevant staff and stakeholders.
- Maintain an up-to-date fixed asset register of equipment.
- Liaise with external organisations including suppliers, customers, and sponsors.
- Analyse financial information and produce analytical reports as required.
- Complete miscellaneous projects as directed by the Finance Manager and Chief Executive.
Experience within a Finance role
Actively studying for ACCA/CIMA/AAT
Up to £30,000 + fantastic benefits